This year we are very happy to have two social locations. And they are not mutually exclusive. You can go to both.
* 5:00pm - 10:00pm Joe Mamas in the basement. This is a cash event.
* 6:00pm - 9:00pm Good Fridays at the Warhol This is a cash event. There is a $7.50 charge to get into the Wahrhol. This is half the normal price. There will be a 12 passenger van to transport people between Joe Mama's and the Warhol.
- Robert Blackwell (rblackwe)
- Dave Rolsky (autarch) - but only if we go somewhere that has some vegan food (Joe Mama's, yes - Max's, no)
- Ripta Pasay (rpasay) — either one works (Max's has real food, too!) I can drive a couple people if needed
- Stevan Little (stevan)
- Jordan Mueller I prefer Joe Mamas. It's walking distance from the Hotel and CMU. I'll probably be late.
- john saylor (\js) likes joe mama
- David H. Adler (dha)
- Walt Mankowski (waltman)
I want a ride to the Warhol at 6:00pm.
I want a ride to the Warhol at 7:00pm.
I want a ride to the Warhol at 8:00pm (last run).
version 33 saved on 06/10/10 18:58 by Robert Blackwell (rblackwe)